Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoyed your banana split I made you at work, I know I did not need it, hope I can go out to lunch with you and Jer tomorrow but need to wait and see
Happy belated bday Jan...I know it could not be as much fun celebrating without the Reaper!!! Thanks for all the great times we shared and all the times you were such a great hostest for our family....can you believe it has been 10 years THIS WEEK that all the Bozarth's converged on Ohio to visit you one last time before you moved? What great fun we had...
12 comments:
Is the Grim Reaper coming for cake again this year? Happy 61st Jan....enjoy the day
Happy Birthday Aunt Jan! I hope you have a great day. Love you!
Happy 61st Jan! Enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have a great day. Sorry you won't be having a party again this year. I hope that dad takes you out for dinner at least.
Happy Birthday Sis. Love you!
Happy Birthday Jan!
Should I say it? Are you ready for it? You know you want me to say it. YOU'RE THE SAME AGE AS I AM (for a short time anyway).
Love you, sis, and hope you have a wonderful day.
Hope your birthday has been great today!
Thanks for all of the good wishes. Had a busy day at work and didn't feel like going out to dinner.
Yes, Jer we are the same age. Isn't 61 great?
Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoyed your banana split I made you at work, I know I did not need it, hope I can go out to lunch with you and Jer tomorrow but need to wait and see
Happy belated bday Jan...I know it could not be as much fun celebrating without the Reaper!!! Thanks for all the great times we shared and all the times you were such a great hostest for our family....can you believe it has been 10 years THIS WEEK that all the Bozarth's converged on Ohio to visit you one last time before you moved? What great fun we had...
Birthday with the Grim Reaper is the best, glad all he wanted was some cake. Hope he doesn't show up again until I'm at least 75.
Post a Comment