Happy Anniverary to all four of you. Have a great day and a great year to come.
Happy anniversary...2 great weddings..both fun, but I have to say one was a little easier for me to relax and enjoy.
Happy anniversary to both couples. Both sure know how to throw a fun reception.
Happy Anniversary to you all...wishes for great happiness as you travel through life together.
Happy Anniversary Craig and Megan. I think we picked an awesome time of year to get married!
Happy Anniversary to all of you! Hope your days were romantic and fun! Here's to many more years together!!!
Happy Anniversary a day late!I believe Kelly & Todd's might have been the first reception we went to together......And Craig & Megan's was a great family weekend with the boys.Definitely one of the best times of year.
Happy Anniversary guys... Hope your day was GRAND! My prayer is for many, many, many more years of God's richest blessings on your marriages! ;-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy Anniverary to all four of you. Have a great day and a great year to come.
Happy anniversary...2 great weddings..both fun, but I have to say one was a little easier for me to relax and enjoy.
Happy anniversary to both couples. Both sure know how to throw a fun reception.
Happy Anniversary to you all...wishes for great happiness as you travel through life together.
Happy Anniversary Craig and Megan. I think we picked an awesome time of year to get married!
Happy Anniversary to all of you! Hope your days were romantic and fun! Here's to many more years together!!!
Happy Anniversary a day late!
I believe Kelly & Todd's might have been the first reception we went to together...
...And Craig & Megan's was a great family weekend with the boys.
Definitely one of the best times of year.
Happy Anniversary guys... Hope your day was GRAND!
My prayer is for many, many, many more years of God's richest blessings on your marriages! ;-)
Post a Comment