Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Bro!

Talking about Spring Show the other night reminded me of this picture. I was so excited to have you in the show with me that year and I know you felt so big having a band with your big cousin Rob.
Hope you have a great birthday...week....as you like to say. You've already been spoiled but I'm sure your sweet wife and kids will spoil you some more.
(hey Matt, your pants are unsnapped....just sayin')

(please excuse my hair, it WAS the 80's you know)

10 comments:

Matt said...

Glad that's not zoomed out more...because my pants were rolled as well;)

Chics dig bandanna's!

Mom said...

Happy 32 Matt...was this before the mullet days? Loved seeing you here in Spring show and in the Band long before your own high school days began.Enjoy your Day-I am sure your kids will have lots planned!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!

Unknown said...

What a goober. You also Matt. HA HA
Happy Birthday Lil Mattey......Yur the one.

AuntCindy said...

Happy Birthday Matt....and your pants button is the least disturbing thing in this photo. Just saying'. I think Kelly only posted it because you are shorter than her!

Hope your day is a happy one, with many memories yet to be made....Personally I love the memory of this Spring Show...You were so cute...so nervous.

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Matt...have a great day and night (and week) with your family! :)

jay said...

have a great birthday lil' mattey! 16 years ago you were driving to chicago...

Paulette again said...

thanks Jay for THAT scarey memory!

Jan said...

Have a great birthday, Matt.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! We hope you have a great day.---Kris and Brian