For those of you not on Facebook I wanted to post my fav. few shots I got of Sarah today. I think she is so beautiful...and she didn't even feel good!
There are a few white balance issues I want to fix in a couple but will try to do that in photoshop this week...enjoy.
Sarah, I'm so glad you like them! I had fun and already have learned things I need to work on! Thanks for being my guinea pig!



There are a few white balance issues I want to fix in a couple but will try to do that in photoshop this week...enjoy.
Sarah, I'm so glad you like them! I had fun and already have learned things I need to work on! Thanks for being my guinea pig!
7 comments:
You did an awesome job Beth... sure this isn't your other job that you've been hiding???
The pictures are fantastic. Makes me wish you could have been Kris and Brian's photographer.
You look beautiful, Sarah. When did you get all grown up?
These are fantastic...Beth you did an awesome job! But then look at the great "guinea pig" you had...Sarah you look so 18ish....cant wait to get my copy!
Beautiful pictures!! I agree with everone else, Sarah, you look so grown up! Beth you did an awesome job and you sure had a pretty day for it!
Great pictures Beth and Sarah! Gorgeous! :)
These are not 'guiea pig' photos..these are every bit as professional as my boys Senior Pictures were!!! It doesn't hurt that Sarah is so beautiful with a smile that lights the room....I can't believe my birthday buddy is a Senior..that my perfect little baby Sarah is all grown up.
We were the guinea pigs for our engagement pictures. Awesome pictures!!! I love the one of her in the brown, she has such a natural smile in that picture.
Post a Comment