Happy Birthday Drew!
We love you!
Thanks for letting us help you celebrate at the Cabin.
Wanted to make sure you had an 11th Birthday post on the Bozarth Blahg!
(I did a post on my blog with tons of pics if you want to see more...and so did Cindy & Joe)

6 comments:
What a great picture of the new 11 year old...what fun we had celebrating.Happy Birthday Drew
Sounds like you had a great time at the cabin. Hard to believe that you are 11 already, Happy Birthday, Drew.
What an awesome Picture Beth! Happy Birthday Drew! :)
My handsome Drew, love this picture, it captures all the fun he had yesterday. I'll post some pics on my blog tomorrow night.
this is an incredible shot Beth...and it says it all....One Happy Birthday Boy for sure. (and I will always love your nickname for Drew too)
Sorry I'm late, but I'm so happy you had a great birthday. Getting to be a big guy.
Post a Comment