Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blake and Noah

After Ty and Aiden's last soccer game the other night we did an impromptu kid switch. Aiden went to Matt and Beth's to spend the night with Ty and Blake came to our house to sleep over with Noah. I had already had plans to go see Sex and the City 2 with the girls that night and then we went to Johnna's house afterwards. I got home around 1am and went in to check on the boys before I went to bed. I was cracking up at what I saw. I knew Blake would probably be sleeping in Noah's twin bed with him as this is usually what they like to do. Blake was all snuggled up to Noah. Every time I peeked in, he was in a new position. The best one I did not get a picture of as he started moving as I went in to take it. But Blake had gotten his head down by Noah's knees and was trying to put his feet in Noah's face. Noah never woke up but kept trying to bat his feet away with his hands. I was snickering to myself as I tried to get Blakes' pillow back up and pick him up to turn him back around. He kind of lifted his head a bit and said "Thanks Kelly" and was sound asleep. Neither he nor Noah had any recollection of it the next morning but I'm glad I caught these cute pictures of them cuddling together.







1 comment:

Mom said...

Blake is used to using Ty as his pillow.....those are some cute pics. Glad they both are sound sleepers