Sunday, August 29, 2010

HAPPY 40th ANNIVERSARY JOHN & PAULETTE

To 2 of the greatest people I know. Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your 40th Anniversary. You sure had a great party and we were so happy we got to share the day with you. Wishing you many more years together.




5 comments:

JeffBoz said...

Happy Anniversary, why is Paulette standing by Mickey Mouse?

Paulette said...

Thanks for the post Jan-kind of a before and after! Hope all of you that came to the party had as a great of a time as John and I did. You cant celebrate a memorable day without your family! WE relaxed most of Sunday-that age thing I think-but enjoyed a delicious meal st Tony's Too

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad that we were able to come and spend time with you guys. Thank you for all that you guys have done for all of us in our family. Love you both!

Cindy said...

Queen of the Stolen Pictures...but great post Jan...It was an amazing party...the 40th. I'm sorry to have not been around since the "beginning" and to have shared in the joy of your wedding day, Paulette, but I have enjoyed so many wonderful memories with you and your family that I treasure. Enjoy all the anniversaries to come, and all the 'mundane' days too...they add up to a special life shared.

Jan said...

The recent picture was one that I took so I only stole the wedding day.