Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy 33rd Birthday Matt!

Even back in the day, you had a awesome sense of fashion. Who else could match the stripes in their tube socks to the stripes in their shirt?
You were already ready for the "hunt"
You practiced for your future cabin weekends.

Not much has changed over the years, only that you've gotten better!
Love you! ~~Big Sis



8 comments:

Mom said...

thanks Kelly-you were too cute Matt...how I still see you at times:when did you and Nate get BIG (I cant say grow up!)Happy 33rd

Matt said...

Kelly - that took some balls for you to post that first pic...I mean I'm OK with the tube socks if you're OK with your outfit;-)...lol
There's a reason why I often call Blake or Ty - "Nate"...I still remember him being that small.

Kelly said...

Matt-It wasn't my outfit that bothered me as much as my hair and glasses. I was hoping no one would recognize me. :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

Kelly - I think everyone would know it is you. However, what does that say about me since I thought you were so cool? :)

Jan said...

I don't care what anybody says, you kids were cute. Hope you had a great birthday.

Aunt Cindy said...

Who cares how you two were dressed...Nate was a fashion plate in Adam's hand me down outfit....I did the double take on that one!!! Seriously you were all so cute and it is hard to remember you are all so grown up...Happy
33rd Matt, with wishes for many many more!

Aunt Cindy said...

Who cares how you two were dressed...Nate was a fashion plate in Adam's hand me down outfit....I did the double take on that one!!! Seriously you were all so cute and it is hard to remember you are all so grown up...Happy
33rd Matt, with wishes for many many more!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

A happy belated, Matt.