Sunday, February 27, 2011

Memories

I've been enjoying going through my moms' old photos and have started scanning a bunch in so I can have them for myself. I thought I'd start posting a bunch of them here a few times per week so the family can all enjoy them too. My boys have enjoyed going through them all too and have laughed at how different everyone looks. So here are a few to start us off.

The album I have now is from 1993-1994 so all the pics in upcoming weeks will be from that time period.



The cousins at Jim and Karen's wedding in 1993. My how we've grown!

Someday soon Matt will be able to say "Luke, may the "forks" be with you."

I just love this picture of my Dad and Sarah from the Gustison reunion. My dad looks so young and happy and Sarah is making such a cute face. Wonder what she was thinking......



The sibs that were at the Gustison reunion in 1993.
Stay tuned for more pictures!

6 comments:

Grandma said...

Sarah had Jordan's hat on and she was making her monster face.....I remember it well

jay said...

those were great!

Jeff said...

Luke, may the forks be with you is hilarious!

Deb said...

always love looking at old pics, Kelly! Great Idea! :)

Mom said...

too funny-will Matt carry Jordan at his wedding? thanks Kelly

Jan said...

Love the old pics. We all look so young. Thanks for posting.