Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Memories Part 4

(Eventually I may come up with a better title.) :)
I've always loved this picture. This was taken at our favorite park that we liked to visit in Belleville when we went down to visit Grandma Reba. It had a really cool playground on it. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of it sometime. I can still see it in my head. I'm guessing this is November 1994 since we usually visited at Thanksgiving.

I love this next picture for so many reasons.

1.It took me quiet awhile to convince the boys that this wasn't Noah, but actually Uncle Nate.

2. This is Holly, my sexually ambiguous cat. (that's a whole other story.) He was my graduation gift from Todd's parents and I picked him out myself at the Humane Society. I had always wanted a white cat and he was perfect. I had about a month until Todd and I closed on our house so he stayed with mom and dad during that time. I still miss that sweet little guy, he gave us 11 wonderful years.

3. I think it is so sweet that Nate gave Holly his entire pillow and he used a folded up blanket to use as a pillow for himself. Such cute and touching picture.

Mmmm, what I wouldn't give to fry those mushrooms up right now and eat them. Dad did good that day didn't he?? My sweet little Holly had to go check them out. They probably looked like little trees to him.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mom said...

good assortment of pics Kelly-we did go to the park several times for some fun in Belleville. LOVE the Holly ones

jay said...

great pics, I really enjoy them.

Deb said...

Those mushrooms look delicious! Only a few more months and we'll be finding them again! Come on Spring!

Love your old pictures, Kelly! :)

Unknown said...

Look at that funguy!

Aunt Cindy said...

Loving these pictures Kelly...so many I've never seen. Holly was SUCH a cute kitty!!! That picture of Nate does look JUST LIKE NOAH>>>>you might have to convince me too!!! So fun reliving old time through our pictures. I totally do not remember taking my kids to your house on Halloween though!!