13 years ago
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Here's the thing...
Do you ever wonder how they get those tiny mints into the wrapping? I mean, I have had to skip class to think about it. My educated guess is that they hire magicians right out of Harvard, give them big houses, fast cars, and loose women. And high salaries! It makes sense because in this highly technological world there is no way in hell there is a machine that can put tiny mints in wrapping. And while I am on this topic, how do they make the holes in lifesavers? And why are they called donut holes!? They aren't holes!! Oh man, looks like I have to skip class again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
one funny boy... ERIC's MOM>>>>signing here b/c this new blog is not set up for non-bloggers.
and I HATE WORD VERIFICATION.
I think anyone can post, Cindy. The comment thing is set up just the same as my blog. Wonder what the problem is.
Anyway, Eric, you are indeed funny.
Eeeeric, I miss youuuuu!!!! :-)
Post a Comment