Sunday, October 26, 2008

Word Verification

Cindy hates it so I changed word verification. No, honestly, I didn't know it was turned on. Guess it's the default setting. I'm glad you mentioned it, Cindy. Looks like you might have mentioned it more than once. :) But it's off now. So it should be easier to post comments. (And now it's set for everyone to post comments. I haven't started a new blog in years, so didn't know how things were set up automatically.)

But I want to figure out how to let people post blog entries if they aren't already on blogspot. I think the only thing they have to do is have a gmail account. Is that right, Joe?

Who knows? I only started this because Joe suggested it and Jeff and I thought it was a fun idea. But it's not my blog. It's everyone's. So keep those blog notes coming. I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you THANK YOU Thank you...

Thank you very much
Thank you very much
That's the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me!!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

You're more than welcome.