We're in Columbus bonding with Ian and Craig and Megan too, of course. It is so great getting lots of Grandma and Grandpa time. Have to leave in the morning. I miss him already.
7 comments:
great aunt cindy
said...
Wow is your little guy changing fast. He is already losing his newborn look...sniff-sniff. He is such a cutie and we sure can't wait to meet him.
He is changing fast, he weighs 13# 10oz. He is still adorable and I got lots of cuddle time. We only brought Alfie with us, Kris took Max and Rocky to Davenport with her.
7 comments:
Wow is your little guy changing fast. He is already losing his newborn look...sniff-sniff. He is such a cutie and we sure can't wait to meet him.
Adorable. And that's great you brought the dogs. Where's Max staying since Kris is in Iowa?
Precious pictures...you can definitely see some changes already!!
He is SOOOO cute! Growing like a weed. Thanks for sharing photos Grandma Jan!
What a sweetie-pie! Thanks for sharing and so glad you and Tim got some Grandparent time in! ;-)
He is changing fast, he weighs 13# 10oz. He is still adorable and I got lots of cuddle time.
We only brought Alfie with us, Kris took Max and Rocky to Davenport with her.
He is changing and growing-I cant wait til he comes for a Quincy visit. What a cutie! I am sure you are ready for a trip back today!
Post a Comment