This man has gone from a grass-cutting, snow-pushing employee at the bottom of the ladder, to a Hotsie Totsie Big Time Exectutive and never lost track of who he was, or where he came from!!!! WE are VERY proud of you John, and keep up the good work. (I think you missed a spot)
10 comments:
Congrats brother. Yur the one!
You can tell by the picture that you are ever the professional.
Congrats Dad....36 years at the same place is something to be proud of.
That's a lot of paychecks...Blessing bought every meal and Christmas gift I had growing up...congrats!
what an accomplishment, you should be very proud.
WOW-36 years, congratulations! Here's to another 36. Sorry, I didn't mean to say that.
Congratulations John!
You might have been at St Mary's that long if you hadn't quiet your job, they may been still open if you hadn't abandon ship, just kidding, congratulations, you have been a wonderful role model working at Blessing and a role model for your family, I love telling your story to people, do good work and you can go far, wait I did good work, what happened for me, oh well, we might soon work for the same corportation, and as long as I get a check or could really give a rat's ---, too many more years, I would love to sit in on one more meeting with you before I retire, see if you can make it happen, am I writing too much????? I can't stop my hands
They are lucky to have you John!
Congratulations.
John-always the professional.....if the people at work only knew the REAL John; but I think walking on the table for Larry will be the only lapse in the Blessing ethics.
What an accomplishment! Congrats John!
Post a Comment