He is an absolute sweetheart Megan and I can't wait to get a chance to hold him. Great Mother's Day gift, Ian...you are a good little shopper!
What a handsome dude!! And he's already giving such thoughtful gifts..... :)
I love the bib!!! I can't believe how much he has changed in such a short time. Lots of hugs and kisses to you all.
What adorable pics. Can't wait to see you all soon. Hugs and kisses from Grandma.
He is so cute! I cannot believe how big he's getting...he's looking so grown up! I can't wait to get a baby fix at the wedding!Looks like he got you a great camera too! The pics are really crisp!
Thanks for keeping up in pictures-your camera does a great job! Ian-good idea for your mom. Looking forward to some snuggles in a few weeks-poor child wont know what hit him with us all wanting to hold him!
He is adorable!
He is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is an absolute sweetheart Megan and I can't wait to get a chance to hold him. Great Mother's Day gift, Ian...you are a good little shopper!
What a handsome dude!! And he's already giving such thoughtful gifts..... :)
I love the bib!!! I can't believe how much he has changed in such a short time. Lots of hugs and kisses to you all.
What adorable pics. Can't wait to see you all soon. Hugs and kisses from Grandma.
He is so cute! I cannot believe how big he's getting...he's looking so grown up! I can't wait to get a baby fix at the wedding!
Looks like he got you a great camera too! The pics are really crisp!
Thanks for keeping up in pictures-your camera does a great job! Ian-good idea for your mom. Looking forward to some snuggles in a few weeks-poor child wont know what hit him with us all wanting to hold him!
He is adorable!
He is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment