His personality is sure shining through. Can't wait to see if I can get Ian to laugh for me too!!! He sure is a sweetheart Megan, and I really enjoy the pictures, but can't wait to MEET him in a COUPLE DAYS.
will there ever be the line waiting to hold that cutie! Those pictures are precious-thanks for keeping us up to date on all the changes-he gets cuter and older looking each blog.
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I am sure Ian will never make it all the way down the line to me so I will say it now. "Hi Ian, I am your Uncle Joe. Man you are just as handsome as I was at your age. Good luck beating all the Aunts off of you"
10 comments:
These are so cute. I can't wait to see him smile in person.
Looks like Daddy has him laughing. We are all ready for your visit. Can't wait to get my hands on him again.
That is actually me & Ian having a conversation...he is so fun to talk to!!!
too bad he isn't happy, what a doll, so anxious to see you all
I am so going to eat him up!
His personality is sure shining through. Can't wait to see if I can get Ian to laugh for me too!!! He sure is a sweetheart Megan, and I really enjoy the pictures, but can't wait to MEET him in a COUPLE DAYS.
Looking forward to a snuggle! ;-)
How cute is he??? Can't wait for my turn to hold him!
will there ever be the line waiting to hold that cutie! Those pictures are precious-thanks for keeping us up to date on all the changes-he gets cuter and older looking each blog.
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I am sure Ian will never make it all the way down the line to me so I will say it now.
"Hi Ian, I am your Uncle Joe. Man you are just as handsome as I was at your age. Good luck beating all the Aunts off of you"
Post a Comment