Loved it
"he's got my Bert" CLASSIC... Eric you did a great job...I laugh myself silly from the opening scene on....but it seems I let you play with guns too often...bad mom
OMG I had tears running down my face. Eric, that was a classic, great job.
What a movie-should get an Oscar (or Bert) for sure! Way too funny for this time of the morning...
I love that first hit, it always makes me laugh.keep em coming eric
After all that shooting I am surprised we didn't hear "Bert, my mouths bleeding...my mouths bleeding".Good one Eric
Eric is hilarious! You win.
Great job, Eric. You should be on here more often.
I'm catching up on blogs today. Eric I laughed so hard, I almost had an accident.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Loved it
"he's got my Bert" CLASSIC... Eric you did a great job...I laugh myself silly from the opening scene on....but it seems I let you play with guns too often...bad mom
OMG I had tears running down my face. Eric, that was a classic, great job.
What a movie-should get an Oscar (or Bert) for sure! Way too funny for this time of the morning...
I love that first hit, it always makes me laugh.
keep em coming eric
After all that shooting I am surprised we didn't hear "Bert, my mouths bleeding...my mouths bleeding".
Good one Eric
Eric is hilarious! You win.
Great job, Eric. You should be on here more often.
I'm catching up on blogs today. Eric I laughed so hard, I almost had an accident.
Post a Comment