Monday, July 6, 2009

as mickey mouse says...

I didn't say she was crazy, ha ha, I said she was kissing Jimmy.

6 comments:

Beth said...

One month & we'll be there too!

At Disney...not kissing Jimmy:)

Hope we get a pic with Minnie!

Paulette said...

One month and I could be kissing Mickey (not JOhn-Mickey)....cant wait for seeing the grandkids and Disney...

Andrea said...

LOL Jay!
Paulette and Beth I envy your trip!
(well since I'm scared to travel I look forward to seeing pictures!)

Cindy said...

Paulette you get to kiss your own version of Mickey everyday if you want...but gotta say, the one is Florida is SOOOOOO much cuter (sorry John) I hope you all have a great trip...be safe and have fun. Cody is going to be so jealous if Blake gets to be in the Star Wars show.

Megan said...

Have fun at Disney!! I am getting excited just thinking about Ian's first trip to Disney!!

Jan said...

Love the pictures, Jim sure looks happy. Hope your trip was lots of fun. I'm sure the rest of the family will have a great time too.