Monday, July 20, 2009

Suzie and Shawns Wedding

Most of my pictures came out blurry for some reason. Glad I could download pics from other postings. These were a few that came out good. I know-- the bride and groom aren't in them but I did get a pic of the sign.

















13 comments:

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Blogger said this blog is a possible "spam blog." Guess it's because there are so many authors. They said it will be locked until they review it. I sent in the review request tonight. (Nice pics, Jan.)

joe said...

I got one too Jer. All I had to do was log in and that took care of it

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

They said they were going to delete the blog unless I requested a review. So I did.

joe said...

I logged in and I think that will take care of it.

Joe said...

mine had already been removed

Kelly said...

I got that too. Did some stranger put spam on it or something? Wierd. I'll kick some blogger butt if this blog got deleted.

Great pictures Janet!

joe said...

it is software ran by blogger to look for spam, I suppose it it all the pictures on the blogs that are doing it.

Andrea said...

I got that too and I've never posted. I liked the pictures Jan. I never even noticed the sign.

Jan said...

I got it too. Do you think we should all request a review?

Cindy said...

I got it on my gmail account too....I think you are all being spammed

Paulette said...

What the hell are you all talking about??????? Jan-I enjoyed the pictues; really good ones!

Jane said...

I am with you Paulette, not sure what they are all whining about, I did not have problems but not sure I would noticed since my eyes are half aleep, when I tried to submit I GOT IT

jay said...

nice pics, thanks Jan