Jane..."what'chu talk'in about"Joe..."I'm going to my sad-place to cry now"
We drank the koolaid
I thought Kris and Craig were the only twins in this family.....
no shit, you drove in the grass
With Joe's prostate exam scheduled for tommorow Jane and Joe go out to celebrate.
Jer..." Hey guys, I am getting another dog."
Thanks a lot Jan. I never really thought we looked alike but I was wrong. You are so lucky Joe. He looks dazed from the cooler toss and I look like I am being arested for the cooler toss.
You two look depressed.
For just .24 per day, you too can adopt one of these Bozarth grown homeless people.
Jeff, your comment is right on.
wow, Jay is the biggest!
JAN IN THE HEADLIGHTS
Oh the HUGH Manatees
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Jane..."what'chu talk'in about"
Joe..."I'm going to my sad-place to cry now"
We drank the koolaid
I thought Kris and Craig were the only twins in this family.....
no shit, you drove in the grass
With Joe's prostate exam scheduled for tommorow Jane and Joe go out to celebrate.
Jer..." Hey guys, I am getting another dog."
Thanks a lot Jan. I never really thought we looked alike but I was wrong. You are so lucky Joe. He looks dazed from the cooler toss and I look like I am being arested for the cooler toss.
You two look depressed.
For just .24 per day, you too can adopt one of these Bozarth grown homeless people.
Jeff, your comment is right on.
wow, Jay is the biggest!
JAN IN THE HEADLIGHTS
Oh the HUGH Manatees
Post a Comment