I can't remember, is it 11 years? May you always be as happy as you are now. And thanks to both of you for giving me the best grandkids ever. I love you.
Oh shoot--I'm writing from my netbook and I don't have any pictures of you guys on this computer. If anyone has some pics of them handy, please edit this post, or else I will add them tomorrow.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to our west coast family.
13 years ago
7 comments:
Hope you have a super anniversary. We miss you.
Happy Annniversary Jill & Todd-wishing you two a special day, and many many more happy years of love
Happy Anniversary guys...enjoy 'your' day! ;-)
Happy Anniversary! I hope you two can make some special time for yourselves today!
Had a nice day at the lake with our friends. Wake boarding and tubing and relaxing on the beach. Life is good. By the way, it is 12 years. Love you all.
Happy Anniversary, hope you have a great day
Happy Anniversary you guys..glad your day was all you'd like for it to be. Funny how fast the years go by though isn't it. You should be proud of all TWELVE of yours and you have my wishes for many many more.
Post a Comment