Sunday, February 21, 2010

Josh & Nate in New Orleans

Josh--Working Hard....or Hardly Working??
Nate--Michael Jackson's Magic Lives On


That's a whole Mardi Gras full of ugly.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Josh: "I wasn't even drinking that night."

Jenna: "Sure...so, what did you want your face to look like in this picture?"

Josh: "Yeah, that's a backpack full of beer."

Paulette said...

So why did I ever worry about Nate's trip to Mardi Gras....Josh was there to keep them out of trouble! oh, Josh and his backback of beer......

Jan said...

That's one way to keep the beer flowing. Looks like to both had a ball.
Maybe I'm not too old for Mardi Gras.

Jessica said...

That's cool that you guys met up! I always wished that I had made it to a Mardi Gras

Cindy said...

Maybe Jan? I KNOW I'm too old for it, so you must be too!
LOVE your take on the day Jenna, and glad the boys could meet up and share some cousin time...They look like they enjoyed it, but someone should have called Nate and told him it was Pirate Night, not MJ night.