Precious indeed... :)
They are just the BEST....hope all is going great with everyone at home. Getting sleep?
They are all so adorable. I love the idea of professional pictures right away!
She is so precious!! I'm sure you guys are loving every minute!
A beautiful family! Wishing you all the best from your CA family. Take care.
She just could not be more beautiful. I hope everyone is enjoying their bonding time, and I can't wait to meet her. Congrats Brian and Kris...there is no greater joy on earth than to be a parent, nor is there a tougher job than to raise a child.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Precious indeed... :)
They are just the BEST....hope all is going great with everyone at home. Getting sleep?
They are all so adorable. I love the idea of professional pictures right away!
She is so precious!! I'm sure you guys are loving every minute!
A beautiful family! Wishing you all the best from your CA family. Take care.
She just could not be more beautiful. I hope everyone is enjoying their bonding time, and I can't wait to meet her. Congrats Brian and Kris...there is no greater joy on earth than to be a parent, nor is there a tougher job than to raise a child.
Post a Comment