Hope you have a great birthday, Hailey. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Happy Birthday Hailey....not only will you get birthday gifts but it sounds like the tooth fairy will be stopping by tonight too!
Hope your birthday was fantastic Hailey......
Happy Birthday Hailey...sorry you had to get a tooth pulled, but I hope the rest of the day was a lot more fun. Got a gift for you when I see you at Aunt Jenna's shower!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hope you have a great birthday, Hailey. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Happy Birthday Hailey....not only will you get birthday gifts but it sounds like the tooth fairy will be stopping by tonight too!
Hope your birthday was fantastic Hailey......
Happy Birthday Hailey...sorry you had to get a tooth pulled, but I hope the rest of the day was a lot more fun. Got a gift for you when I see you at Aunt Jenna's shower!
Post a Comment