I love you little Katie dear for wearing your Green today!!!!(some of your UNCLES are not so cooperative) Your St Paddy's Day outfit is just so cute,but not nearly as cute as you. Some of those Aunts need to remember they have already had their 'turn' with you so they better stay out of my way!!! See you Saturday!
6 comments:
Oh Katie looks so adorable in her St Patricks Day outfit. Can't wait to see her again on Fiday.
What a cutie pie. I can't wait to see her on Saturday.
The cutest leprechaun that I have seen today!
What a doll, looking forward to this weekend
She definitely celebrated in style!!
Give her a lucky kiss from us!
I love you little Katie dear for wearing your Green today!!!!(some of your UNCLES are not so cooperative) Your St Paddy's Day outfit is just so cute,but not nearly as cute as you. Some of those Aunts need to remember they have already had their 'turn' with you so they better stay out of my way!!! See you Saturday!
Post a Comment