Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our grandchildren

Wanted to post a few pictures of our visit with the family last week-end in Davenport. Most of you have seen these but they're so cute, you can look again.




Went to the John Deere Museum in Moline. Ian and Craig enjoyed it.



5 comments:

Cindy said...

love the one of Aunt Krissy and Ian....so cute!!! Ian seems to like his new cousin, and I am sure he will love being a big brother too. Thanks for sharing the pictures Jan.

Deb said...

How great that you all were able to get together...love the pictures! Ian is getting big..love the one of him and Katelyn. So sweet! Thanks for posting them.

Paulette said...

always love seeing pictures...so great you all were together; I love the ones of Ian and Katie-cousins growing up together!

Kelly said...

You posted my favorite ones from facebook. Love all of them!

Beth said...

I cannot believe how big Ian is getting. I still think of him as a little baby. But he's def. a toddler now!

LOVE the pic of the cousins together and the one of Ian & Kris.

BTW- I think Katelyn and Ian look a lot alike!