Monday, April 12, 2010

Jumping rope!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: April 3, 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a picture slideshow

11 comments:

Kelly said...

That was hilarious! I can't believe how high some of them got. And Jane guzzling the wine while twirling the rope had me cracking up. I guess you can make anything a drinking game! LOL

Beth,Aiden saw the picture of you holding Katie and said "Look they have a new baby!"

Great exercise for the whole family!

Paulette said...

What great pictures-you had John and I laughing so hard! Will Matt be carrying the rope in the car like he does dice in his pocket?

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Amazing pictures, Beth. You do such a good job. I couldn't copy a picture from Smilebox but will you please send me the one of Ellie and me on the porch? Thanks. Jer

Matt waiting in line said...

Eric is JumpRope Whore!

Kris said...

Great Pictures!!! Is Matt bringing the rope this Saturday? I might have to get out and try it. I wonder if I can find somebody to hold Katie while I try it?

Paulette said...

Kris-you may have to lay Katie in the grass...you know NO ONE will be wanting to hold her....cant she jump rope yet????

Deb said...

Awesome job Beth! Loved all the pictures and the music selection! Tons of fun..thanks for sharing this! :)

Deb said...

I'll hold Katie...while everyone is jumping rope! :)

Joe said...

That was fantastic. I was smiling all the way through that. I loved it Beth. Can't wait to jump some more rope.

Jan said...

Great pictures, Beth. Maybe next time I will have to try jumping.

Cindy said...

I love these slideshows....Amazing how much fun excercize can be!!! Eric had a BLAST showing off for your camera Beth! Thanks for posting memories of such a fun evening