Katie had her two month well-baby checkup today. She weighed 11 pounds, 11 ounces (75th percentile) and was 23 inches long (75th percentile). Her head was 39.1 cm, which is between the 50th and 75th percentile. Doctor said she is doing really well. He recommended we give her apple juice to help with her pooping issues (I know you all loved watching her poop on Saturday). Hopefully that will help. She got three shots in her chubby thighs... I would say she is a real trooper, but she turned 18 shades of red and wouldn't take a breath while they were giving them to her. She's been a little fussy tonight and wants to sleep on mommy, which I don't mind.
She started daycare yesterday and seems to be adjusting to the change... much better than I am. She gets to spend almost two hours with daddy before he drops her off in the morning, then I get her around 4:00. I can't drive to Davenport fast enough.
It was great seeing everyone over the weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.
7 comments:
That first picture is cracking me up---she sure likes her bubble baths!! Sounds like she's growing like a week. Makes me sad to think how much she might grow before I see her again. Give her a big kiss from Cousin Kelly
You're doing well, Kris. And I promise it will get easier.
My poor little baby. I'm talking about both of you. Hope it gets easier for you.
I love the Bubble Bath pic-so cute. I am glad you both are surviving the separation. I am so thankful I could find a job that let me or John always be here....I am sure you are counting the days until school is out;THEN it will get easier!
I sure have thought about how you were doing this week. I hope it will get easier for you as these few weeks pass. It is GREAT though that Brian and Katie have some bonding time together in the mornings. Can't wait to see you both again soon....keep the pictures coming, and give Katie a big hug for me.
Oh Kris! I remember leaving Blake for full days when he was born. No one who hasn't worked full time with a baby can understand how hard that is! If you need to vent, I'm a phone call away. I am thinking of you and hoping the next 6 weeks go by fast at work...and slow at home.
Love the bath pic! And I love the bandages on both thighs in the second photo! That is what I will remember from vaccines for sure. Those baby legs with colorful bandaids:)
Oh Kris, nothing is harder than leaving your baby to go to work. I remember having to leave Brandon...I think I cried more than he did for sure. But, it does get easier. Love you.
Post a Comment