Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy birthday Kayla



Happy birthday, dear Kayla. Can't believe you are 10 years old. You're growing up so quickly. Unfortunately I'm on a computer that only contains this one picture of you. It was last Christmas and of course your little brother was giving you a kiss.

I have so many pictures on another computer. Sorry this is the one I have available now.

You are a beautiful, athletic, smart, and wonderful girl. I love you. Grandma

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope you had a great birthday weekend Kayla! We can't wait to see you this fall!

Jan said...

Happy birthday, Kayla. Looking forward to your visit.

Aunt Paulette said...

hope you had a super birthday Kayla-looking forward to your visit this fall

Jill and Todd said...

I had a great birthday. I too hope to see you this fall. I love you! - Kayla

Aunt Cindy said...

precious picture....happy birthday Kayla...Hope you had a GREAT day!