That Reid-he is a cutie! Those Smith grandkids are ALL dolls!
Yep, I could definitely eat him up!! Babies turn me to mush. He is so cute.
He is an absolutely beautiful baby....LOVE that crazy white blonde hair...not sure I've ever seen that color on a newborn. Glad you are getting your grandma snuggles in.
He is so cute! That first picture is just awesome. I want to cuddle him up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That Reid-he is a cutie! Those Smith grandkids are ALL dolls!
Yep, I could definitely eat him up!! Babies turn me to mush. He is so cute.
He is an absolutely beautiful baby....LOVE that crazy white blonde hair...not sure I've ever seen that color on a newborn. Glad you are getting your grandma snuggles in.
He is so cute! That first picture is just awesome. I want to cuddle him up!
Post a Comment