Kris!
I know it's Kris only b/c I can tell it's a dated picture. She does look just like Katelyn though. How sweet is that??
Kris or else Katelyn did some time travel.
I just thought it was cute because it looks so much like Kris. Except Katie has her Daddy's eyes.
I meant looks like Katie.
Katelyn doesn't have Krissy's curly hair, but it sure is amazing how much she looks like her mama isn't it?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Kris!
I know it's Kris only b/c I can tell it's a dated picture. She does look just like Katelyn though. How sweet is that??
Kris or else Katelyn did some time travel.
I just thought it was cute because it looks so much like Kris. Except Katie has her Daddy's eyes.
I meant looks like Katie.
Katelyn doesn't have Krissy's curly hair, but it sure is amazing how much she looks like her mama isn't it?
Post a Comment