There are just so many things wrong with this picture.
1. I'm wearing a silk shirt
2. Matt's captain pose is slowly starting to evolve.
3. Nate has gum stuck to the front of his teeth.
Oh the good ole days.
I'm sure Sarah and Nate are happy that I didn't put THIS picture on Facebook. I'm sure they won't ever cross me now. heh heh heh (seriously, how cute are they?)
This was the house I lived in during college. Notice our fancy art in the background?? Posterboard, scotch tape, and pictures. You can't get that just anywhere. I'm guessing Rob is dressed up to be in a wedding but don't remember whose? Anyone?



6 comments:
Great pictures Kelly...I've not seen any of them, and it is fun to look back. Nate is the one that has changed...or has he? Keep 'em coming Kelly.
I love this! Old pictures are the best!
love how everyone is being "honored" in your flashbacks...love the one of Nate and Sarah
love looking at the old pics Kelly...but; I'm pretty sure Nate's wishing there were a few more bubbles in the tub about now... :)
thanks for posting Kelly.
I'm wondering if it was Rob Mellon's wedding. That's the only one I can think of....
Post a Comment