Beata...I would love to contribute, but there is the stupid world verification thing that my poor eyes have trouble with some of the fonts, and the fact that i think one blogger account in our house is enough unless I wanted to blog myself and I don't, but i'd love to comment and say hello to those who do without it looking like Joe never shuts up. CINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDY
3 comments:
Joe already is famous. He won the talent show at school with his talking belly button.
Love the picture.
Beata...I would love to contribute, but there is the stupid world verification thing that my poor eyes have trouble with some of the fonts, and the fact that i think one blogger account in our house is enough unless I wanted to blog myself and I don't, but i'd love to comment and say hello to those who do without it looking like Joe never shuts up. CINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDY
Post a Comment