> Do you think Bozarth Family thay you could help Jay and I out? We want to adopt Gus's > siblings. Unfortunately our cats are still alive. We wondered if you would > be willing to dogsit for us until all the cats have died. Mr. Peepers > looks a little peaked to me so maybe it'll only be a decade or so. > > > You know Gus feels the same way about me as I do about him, that's why he > kept trying to bite me at Jan's birthday. > > IF our cats outlive us we'd like you to just keep Gus's siblings. There > will be a token of our estate left to the dogs. The felines inherit the > rest. > > Thanks, > Andrea
i want to talk about the fact I am not JOE and I don't think I should HAVE to set up a Google or Blogger account to comment on this or any other blog. CINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDY
4 comments:
> Do you think Bozarth Family thay you could help Jay and I out? We want to adopt Gus's
> siblings. Unfortunately our cats are still alive. We wondered if you would
> be willing to dogsit for us until all the cats have died. Mr. Peepers
> looks a little peaked to me so maybe it'll only be a decade or so.
>
>
> You know Gus feels the same way about me as I do about him, that's why he
> kept trying to bite me at Jan's birthday.
>
> IF our cats outlive us we'd like you to just keep Gus's siblings. There
> will be a token of our estate left to the dogs. The felines inherit the
> rest.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea
i want to talk about the fact I am not JOE and I don't think I should HAVE to set up a Google or Blogger account to comment on this or any other blog. CINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDYCINDY
Cindy, why don't you tell us what you really think? :)
Sure, Andrea, as long as you pay me an exorbitant fee for dog-sitting, I'll be happy to do it.
Post a Comment