Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kris and Brian's kitchen



Took these pictures a few weeks ago when we were in Davenport. We got the the kitchen painted and the dark brown is gone. Also a picture of their new kitchen table and chairs.

9 comments:

Jessi said...

That looks great! I can't wait to come visit!

Kelly said...

Lookin' good. You should have a house warming party this summer!

Beth said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person!

Deb said...

How exciting...looking forward to seeing it too! ;-)

Paulette said...

It really looks great-cant wait for a tour of the house!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Really nice. Does this mean you'll sell me the chairs in my dining room? Huh?

Andrea said...

I love the dining room furniture! I'm looking forward to a tour too!

Aunt Cindy said...

WOW, what a difference. I really thought the brown was ok, but this is SO much better, and it looks so fresh and clean. Is it new flooring too? You guys are well on your way...I'd love to see more of what you've done. I know you've been working hard to make it your own.

Jan said...

Tim is building them a hutch for their wedding gift. It will go between the garage door and window.