13 years ago
Monday, April 13, 2009
Like Son, Like Father
Drew has been wanting a sport coat soooo bad. I kept telling him I didn't have the money to spend on something he'll hardly ever wear. Well, he wanted it so badly that he used some of his birthday money for it. Awesome thing was, it was on sale at Kohl's and the lady was so tickled with him buying it that she gave him another 15% off. So he got a $60 suit jacket for $27 after tax. I bought him his dress shoes then since he didn't own any but we got a good deal on those too so I was happy. I have to admit, this is one classy kid. I had bought coordinating colored shirts for the 4 boys for Easter but Drew really wanted to wear his coat to church. Todd decided he wanted to dress up like his son too. I think they were both very handsome. Drew was so proud of himself, you could just tell by the way he carried himself. He's already said he wants to wear this to the weddings, even if it's hot. I guess mom doesn't always know best. (and how many 10 year olds use birthday money on suit coats!?) I just love this kid.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your guys look very nice Kelly, and Drew should get lots of use out of his new dress coat, then the other boys can grow into it so it will see plenty of use. My boys always had suits, and got to wear them many times between the 2 families functions and holidays.
He looked so handsome in the coat and will def. get his use out of it! I WISH my boys would wear a suit coat! I'm lucky to get them in anything with a collar...including their father! Blessed Sacrament uniforms should be fun next year!
Love it. And he'll look great at the weddings.
Drew looked so darn cute...and grown up! I think the jacket will get its use-especially this year! Now will he resell it to his bros????
Drew, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
And you would be better off Leasing this coat to your brothers, and then reselling after that (of course you may have to pay taxes on any profit).
Very handsome! ;-)
Sound like Drew got a good deal and he looks very handsome, you too Todd.
They both are handsome!
Post a Comment