Friday, April 3, 2009

people uno


that twinkle in Dad's eye

12 comments:

Kelly said...

One of my all time favorite photos....not only because you're all so darn cute but also because it's one of the few with all 9 kids in it.

JeffBoz said...

I remember when Jill Jim and I use to slide down the stairs on our bottoms and laugh so hard.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Actually, Kelly, this is the only picture with all nine of us because Jill died before Jimmy was born. Sad but true.

Kelly said...

Ok, now I'm really confused. If Jill died before Jim was born, how come they are both in this picture??? Or is that little kid on the floor not Jim?? Maybe I need to go back and look closer....

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It's Jim but he was photoshopped in.

Jill died in 1962 and Jim was born in 1964.

Kelly said...

LMAO!!! That's a cruel joke people!! Duh, I never knew that!

JeffBoz said...

No, Jer. We slid down the stairs together. Jill was alive and saved every man on that transport. You are off your nut or somebody is. Let's find Martini.

joe said...

I had this done several years ago, I think Adam did it for me. I figured Jim felt left out.

joe said...

Martini.....not near cold enough

JeffBoz said...

What are you doing awake Joe?

Andrea said...

I love that picture and am glad Jim was added! Big families are the best and I wish I could have had more children. (sometimes)

Cindy said...

All because Two People Fell in Love.....and were Catholic.