Sunday, April 26, 2009

QHS Prom
















This is the first time I have posted. Really the second time since I messed the first one up. I wanted to post a few pictures of Ashley and Jordan going to her prom. I am sure I upset both of them with all the posing but I got some good ones. I wanted Beth and Eric to see that I can take good pictures also. I did send the Walmart site to some of you to look at all of them.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute. Hope you guys had fun!

Kelly said...

Awesome pictures!

Beth said...

They look so cute! Hope they had a fun time!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Cindy said...

Great pictures Jane. I love seeing pictures of our nephew at special occasions. I like the close up so much..Jordan looks so happy...I've never seen him smile so much or so big! I hope Prom was fun, and a night to remember.

Jan said...

The pictures are adorable, lots of great shots. They make a really cute couple.

Paulette said...

Great pictures...Jordan does smile! I hope they had a fun time

uncle joe said...

You got some nice shots there Jane Alice and Jordan you can fill us guys in on all the juicy details at the Memorial Day Campout.

Deb said...

Great pictures, Jane. and thanks for sharing them with us...I especially like the close-up shot!

Hope the night was one to remember guys! You two make an awesome looking couple! ;-)

Aunt Andrea said...

The two of them look so sweet together!