I assume this was written by Kris. :) Have a wonderful day, you guys. Who would have thought back in the fall of 1970 that you two would get together? Remember when Phil and I introduced you we had you both pegged for someone else. Love you.
Happy Anniversay Jan and Tim. Yeap a lot of changes for you the last couple years and this year. All seem to be for the best. Looking forward to all the family get togethers coming up. Have a great day.
Thanks for all of the well wishes. Hard to believe that it has been 38 years. Where does the time go? Already planning a party for our 40th so mark your calenders early. Thanks for the compliment, Paulette. You lie so well.
13 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Hope your day (and evening) is wonderful together. ;-)
I assume this was written by Kris. :) Have a wonderful day, you guys. Who would have thought back in the fall of 1970 that you two would get together? Remember when Phil and I introduced you we had you both pegged for someone else. Love you.
Happy Anniversay Jan and Tim.
Yeap a lot of changes for you the last couple years and this year. All seem to be for the best. Looking forward to all the family get togethers coming up.
Have a great day.
Have a great one!!!! 38 years is an awesome accomplishment! Hope you have a special day planned together doing what you love most ;-)
Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great evening tonight.
That is such a cute picture of you two. Have a great anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day together today!
Happy Anniversay Jan and Tim.
I hope you enjoy your day and many, many, more.
Happy 38 years, with many many more to follow. You two havent changed a bit
Thanks for all of the well wishes. Hard to believe that it has been 38 years. Where does the time go? Already planning a party for our 40th so mark your calenders early.
Thanks for the compliment, Paulette. You lie so well.
Happy Day!
Happy Anniversary, I cannot imagine being with any man that long even one as sweet as Tim
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment