Since Saturday was moving day, there wasn't a whole lot of time for blogging purposes. At that point, I also didn't know I could steal wireless from my neighbor. Score! So now it's Monday morning, and we are two days late, but still....Happy Birthday Danny! He said that getting our house was the best birthday present he could have received. I think that's probably true. He spent his birthday moving and unpacking and trimming bushes. He worked harder than I've ever seen anyone work, but he had a smile on his face the whole time. Finally after working all day long, he was able to relax on our back deck with an O'Douls surrounded by his friends and family. Sounds like a pretty good day!
Blogger isn't letting my pictures post, so oh well. We are looking forward to seeing all of you soon!
13 years ago
5 comments:
An even later Happy Birthday Danny...a new house;what an awesome birthday gift! Lets see if you enjoy all that work around the house years from now
Happy Birthday Danny...looking forward to seeing you over the weekend...IF you can tear yourself away from your wonderful new HOME!!!! what an awesome 'gift' indeed!
Glad you got your card. Your first piece of mail at the new house and its from us. Score. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
I'm sure your birthday was the best, getting to move into your new home. See you soon.
Happy Belated Birthday Danny! I'm sure it was an awesome one!
Post a Comment