Going #1 in your shorts will always draw laughs...I usually opted for #2 in the shorts:)Happy B-day Jeff.
Theanks everyone. Looking forward to the day.
Happy Birthday Jiffy Pop.
Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Jeffy. Love you.
Happy Birthday Dad!! Have fun at the game -- keep an eye out for Josh, he will be wearing a yellow shirt just for you!
Good One Kelly...That never fails to make me laugh.... I think the rest of the pictures look like they came right out of our photo albums...Happy Birthday Jeff...I hope you have fun doing what YOU love most.
Happy Birthday Jeff!
don't let them get you brother, you're the one. happy birthday
Hope you had a great day, we are all so blessed to have such a wonderful family
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Going #1 in your shorts will always draw laughs...I usually opted for #2 in the shorts:)
Happy B-day Jeff.
Theanks everyone. Looking forward to the day.
Happy Birthday Jiffy Pop.
Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Jeffy. Love you.
Happy Birthday Dad!! Have fun at the game -- keep an eye out for Josh, he will be wearing a yellow shirt just for you!
Good One Kelly...That never fails to make me laugh.... I think the rest of the pictures look like they came right out of our photo albums...
Happy Birthday Jeff...I hope you have fun doing what YOU love most.
Happy Birthday Jeff!
don't let them get you brother, you're the one. happy birthday
Hope you had a great day, we are all so blessed to have such a wonderful family
Post a Comment