13 years ago
Monday, May 11, 2009
Kristen has a job
I just wanted to let you guys all know that I have a job for next year in Colona, Ill. The neat thing is I will be on a balanced school schedule where I get two weeks off in October, December and March plus seven weeks in the summer. I will be teaching Title 1 and Reading Recovery. I will have to be trained for Reading Recover in Moline but I am looking forward to the new learning experience. Colona is about 25 miles from our house but it's all interstate so it's an easy drive. That is a huge load off my shoulders and I am excited about this new challenge plus I get to keep my Illinois teachers' retirement that I've already worked five years for. Now only 18 more days until the wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congratulations on your new job!!! It sounds like it is perfect for you. So many wonderful new changes coming in your life very soon. When do you start your new job?
Kris--that is such awesome news!! I'm so happy for you, especially since you found it so early....now you won't have to worry about that all summer and you can relax and enjoy married life!
I'm so happy for you honey. You really deserve this.
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. I know this makes life so much easier for both of you!
Halleluia!!!!!
congrats Kris...I know that is a load off your mind. And a job that sounds challenging but interesting. I am so happy for you-now just enjoy these last days before the wedding!
Congratulations Kris! I know this will make your upcoming nuptials that much more enjoyable for you guys!
You'll love the reading recovery training...it's hard work but very rewarding!
That is great news. I wish we lived closer to attend the wedding. Best wishes from the Potrykus family.
Congratulations, we are so proud of you and really looking forward to the wedding
Congratulations Kris! So happy for you and Brian that you've found something that sounds like a perfect-match!
How awesome that you'll have the summer to enjoy your new home, married life...new community too.
I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment