Nate started off by taking us on a tour of campus. It was really nice place and very well kept.
This first picture is of all of us outside of the Lumpkin school of business and Coleman Hall. (sorry, I snicker every time I say Lumpkin, say it with me..... Lumpkin)
This is by far the coolest building on campus. How many people can say they have a castle??
A picture of the library. Nate said this is where he took most of his dumps for the past two years since they never have toilet paper in his house. Now THERE'S a fond memory of the library!
Following this picture the 5 of us drove over to graduation. I can't remember when I last sat in the back seat of mom and dad's car with my two brothers but I'm sure there was a lot of "he's looking at me" and "she hit me" going on.


Nate and The Proud Parents
Nathan Bozarth, College Graduate
Jerry's, where Nate bartends and delivers pizza. It just seemed fitting that we go there afterwards to eat and celebrate. They had great pizza and we had a lot of fun. Nate's friend Chris joined us also.
Nathan, we are so proud of you and I'm so happy we were all able to make the trip to see you and celebrate this milestone with you. It's hard to believe this adorable little guy is already all grown up.
The grads filing in. Nate is in there somewhere but I can't point him out at the moment. We had great seats in the balcony overlooking the stage and podium. We had a great view when it was Nate's turn to walk on stage.
The Moment
.
.
.
.
.
Wait For It
.
.
.
Here It Comes
.
.
.
.
Nate Graduated!!!
My Baby Brother. I was having a hard time seeing here, I think I got something caught in my eye. If only I had gotten a picture of mom crying, she was so proud.
I love you.

9 comments:
Way to go Nathan. WE are very proud of you. Sorry we could not be there to celebrate with you but we were glad and excited to talk to you.
Now the hard part ............ finding a job.
Looking forward to celebrating at the campout.
Thank you thank you thank you Kelly for posting Nate's graduation!!! Nate, we are so proud of you and just seeing the pictures bring tears, so I know your mom must have just been sobbing with joy for the moment to see her dream of being the mother to 3 college graduates. Going through the pictures felt a bit like sharing in your day, but I will always feel disappointed we couldn't be there with you on the day you got your degree! Uncle Joe is right....now to move forward and find a job...while you are at it could you just go ahead and find 2....Cody needs one too! I love you, and I am incredibly proud of you.
Congratulations, Nate! We are all so proud of you. I truly enjoyed all the pictures, you have a lot of good ones. I was wiping the tears the whole time I was reading, except when I said Lumpkin.
Attabot Nate. Good job.
CONGRATULATIONS Nate! Thanks for sharing the pictures Kelly...Loved them all! ;-)
Kelly that was an amzing blog-what a great job you did...and I am crying just like it was 7:15p on Saturday! That was a perfect day-having all my family together at Nate's "home away from home", seeing the last of my children graduate from college-marking my dream "DONE"..to have all my children be college graduates with no student loans! The ceremony was good-to the point-funny-and on time! Nate you looked so grown up in that gown....well Guess you ARE grown now! Where did those years go? We had fun at Jerrys, and good food-thanks Nate for letting us tag along to the Panther Bar & grill with you and Chris-after seeing that ring up on my charge card so much-needed to have a beer there myself!I hope in this economy you can now find a job that will support you and that you can enjoy doing...but for now>>>>>Pass this last class!!!!! Love you-thanks for the great Mothers Day gift (besides the magnet...)
Great job Nate, we are all proud of you. Now Paulette you can retire, all of them are done. You must be so happy.
8, skate, graduate!! Good job!
Congratulations Nate!
Post a Comment