
Only 11 more days until Brian and I get married. Yes, I am finally getting excited and nervous about all the details that I still need to take care of. My mom and I worked on table seating tonight. If you don't like who you are sitting by too bad. :) We are all getting excited except my dad who is just being a pain in the @$$. Brian and I are looking forward to sharing our big day with everyone.
9 comments:
We are so excited for you both. Wish the Potrykus family could make it. Best wishes from Jill, Todd, Kayla & Hunter.
we are all very excited too...and i am excited all my boys can be there...might be the last wedding ever for that to happens.
Don't worry too much about your dad acting out....they hate losing their "little girls". I think most dads are like that...or they weep.
Good luck with it all, and let me know if you need ANYTHING> BTW...I can NOT sit with Sister Sue...I'm allergic to sisters. Just Saying~
I can't wait. I'm so excited for you guys! It will be wonderful having so much of the family there too.
It's going to be fun.
I can't wait either and I'm excited about seeing out of town family also!!
I love weddings....especially family weddings. Looking forward to a weekend of fun and family...and a week to rest before we do it all over again! Kris-this last week is the most stressful I think...or at least I felt that with Kelly. Your last chance to do things, check on things, arrrange things,worry.....good luck!
Oh, and I hope you didn't seat me next to my boys....
JUST KIDDING!! :)
Woo hoo! Only a few more days! The kids are ready to dance the night away at the reception!
I was panicking this morning because I tried Ellie's dresses on her and they were huge! In Feb. I bought 18 mos. for both weddings but little tiny girl is still in 12 months. A quick trip to Kohls & they still had the one in the smaller size, but the other I don't know what I"m going to do now;( Thought I was all ready for the next few weekends...clothes wise at least!!!
If you need any last minute help, let me know:)
We are all looking forward to it.
Post a Comment