Mr. Ian doesn't seem to like the rice cereal as much as I thought he would like it. He's still a cutie. Love to you all. Aunt Krissy and UB2
Aww so sweet. I just want to cuddle with him again!
So how did he like it? You can tell by his face that it was something strange. Adorable pictures.
When you try solids-it seems you get more back than goes in ! Too cute of pictures.
Looks like Daddy needs to perfect the 'scoop it back in' method. Enjoy your rice cereal Ian...the food choices do get better.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Mr. Ian doesn't seem to like the rice cereal as much as I thought he would like it. He's still a cutie. Love to you all.
Aunt Krissy and UB2
Aww so sweet. I just want to cuddle with him again!
So how did he like it? You can tell by his face that it was something strange. Adorable pictures.
When you try solids-it seems you get more back than goes in ! Too cute of pictures.
Looks like Daddy needs to perfect the 'scoop it back in' method. Enjoy your rice cereal Ian...the food choices do get better.
Post a Comment