I hope Jim spoiled you and that you had a wonderful day. Would have posted sooner but was at the ER with Tim. (He's doing fine now, but had surgery in the ER on his finger that he tried to use the router on. Not a pretty sight.)
Enjoy your special day! (Sorry that these were the only pics I could find of you. I know I have tons more, but am disorganized picture-wise.)

10 comments:
hope you had a great day. Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday, Karen. Hope you had a great day.
I am sure Jim spoiled you and your birthday was fantastic...Happy BDay Karen
Happy Birthday!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true.
Hope your day was Great! ;-)
What's this about Tim's hand???? Didn't know a thing about it. Hope he is doing better by now.
Happy Birthday Aunt Karen!
Happy Birthday. Your sitting by a Norwegian god. Thor maybe?
Tim's fine now, but his finger was a mess. The router does a messy job compared to a saw. Doc did the repair in the ER.
Deb, you should really think about joining facebook. We've been posting there and forgot not everyone has it. He's doing alright now, back to the Dr Monday or Tuesday.
Happy belated Birthday Karen! Hope your day was fabulous.
Post a Comment