Sunday, August 16, 2009

Try not to laugh!

Okay, I've been posting TONS of pics from our Florida trip on my blog each day as I edit them. But tonight I died laughing when I saw this & couldn't wait till the others were ready to post it!

What in the world???
Caption game anyone;)????

9 comments:

Matt said...

OK...Ellie doesn't have a chance hanging with that group.
Looks like she's starting the March, but nobody is listening to her:)

Kelly said...

All I can say is I hope that is one of the ones where you told them to act silly!

MOm said...

Yep-these are the pictures of the grandkids that I get too! what a bunch...

Unknown said...

Noah: "Finding my happy place....finding my happy place"

Beth said...

Kelly- this is the serious one...thus Drew sitting like a statue smack in the middle:) The "silly" ones aren't even this good.

Cindy said...

can't tell what the instruction were for this, but Blake and Ty look like syncronized hip swivel.

jay said...

so you think you can dance?

Jan said...

Blake "Do these make my butt look big?"

Deb said...

thanks for the laugh this morning...I know, I'm a day behind. ;-)