Monday, August 24, 2009

shup

where have all the blogger's gone?
long time posting.
where have all the blogger's gone?
long time ago.
where have all the blogger's gone?
gone to facebook everyone.
when will I ever learn?

5 comments:

James Taylor said...

You've got a blog,
Don't you know you've got a blog now, ain't it good to know you've got a blog...........

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thank God you're a bloggin' boy!

Urethra Franklin said...

Blogging me softly with this blog,
Blogging me softly
with this blog
telling your whole life
with this blog
blogging me softly
with this blog

Cass Elliott said...

All the blogs are dead
the blogs are dead
And the posts are gray
and the posts are gray eh

I went for a browse
on a sunny day

I'd be safe and warm
if I snuggled with Jay

He would have me screamin
on this sunny day

Jessi & the Supreme Pizza said...

Blog in the name of love.
Before you break Jay's heart....
Think it over.....