Love the caption... too funny.
I see......somehow it brings you right back to your own family.
Don't laugh. He's the only guy I've gone out with all year.
Good one Joe
We match you on one compatability.Goofy!
I just hope they do not breed.
Dad always told me there are two things you don't want to skimp on. One is a match maker and the oither is toilet paper.
more like Hillbilly-Harmony.com if'ns ya ax me!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love the caption... too funny.
I see......somehow it brings you right back to your own family.
Don't laugh. He's the only guy I've gone out with all year.
Good one Joe
We match you on one compatability.
Goofy!
I just hope they do not breed.
Dad always told me there are two things you don't want to skimp on. One is a match maker and the oither is toilet paper.
more like Hillbilly-Harmony.com if'ns ya ax me!!!!
Post a Comment