Saturday, December 5, 2009

HAPPY 30TH BETH!!!

I was looking for my most recent picture of you on my laptop and this is what I found - hope you don't mind:)
So this one's for you Deer...and also you Beth...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

11 comments:

Paulette said...

interesting......but not the most stunning shot for either of them! Happy 30th Beth-waiting for the party to start!

Bubba Cheater said...

Nice Rack!

Jan said...

Love the picture. Hope you had a fantastic birthday. Really enjoyed the party

Kelly said...

Love the picture! Your party was great, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

jay said...

I hope your day was enjoyable

Cindy said...

HYSTERICAL Matt!! I just hope you are WISE enough to know which "dear" to be most proud of!!! Happy Birthday again Beth...we had such a great time helping you roll in the next decade of your life...We hope the coming years are as rewarding to you as your 20 were.(not sure you can top those 3 cuties though---but you will sure have a blast watching them grow)

Todd K said...

With a rack that nice I would mount that one if I were you.

JeffBoz said...

Dang mailman must have lost our invitation. Happy Birthday Beth!

Beth said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Such a flattering picture, Matt:)


Sorry for the mixup with the email Jeff! Matt tried so hard to get everything done! He feels so bad you weren't on the list (& so do I).

Unknown said...

No problem Beth. We had just bought you diamond earrings. Seems like they were just laying around here somewhere. Hmmmmm.

Andrea said...

That picture had me laughing!
I hope your 30th birthday was the best!